Nutrilon Standard 1
Nutrilon Standard 1 is a complete milk-based infant formula and can be used from birth, also in combination with breastfeeding.
Nutrilon Standard 1 contains a mix of the fibres GOS:FOS, nucleotides and DHA.
Your child’s development
From the moment that your child is born, it starts building its future. You see your little one changing every day and exploring the world around it. You give it attention, love and rest to ensure that it develops to the best of its ability. Your child’s future starts today.
More than 100 years of research
Nutricia has been performing research into baby nutrition for more than 100 years.
This ensures that Nutricia continuously renews their products.
• Breast feeding is the best nutrition for babies.
• Do you want to use Nutrilon Standard 1? Discuss this with your Child Health Clinic or doctor.
• Always follow the preparation instructions. You can find the instructions on the side of this package. There are risks associated with incorrect preparation.
• Always seal the container after use and store it in a cool and dry place. The contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
• This product is packaged under protective atmospheric conditions.
|Net Weight||850 grams|
|Target group||babies 0+|
|Functionality||baby food for growing|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Ingredients||Demineralised whey ( milk ), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), lactose ( milk ), skimmed milk , galacto-oligosaccharide ( milk ), whey protein concentrate ( milk ), fructo-oligosaccharide, calcium carbonate, fish oil, calcium chloride, tri-potassium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), taurine, sodium L-ascorbate, tri-sodium citrate, tri-calcium phosphate, iron sulphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, uridine 5' monophosphate sodium salt, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, inositol, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, L-tryptophan, guanosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, copper sulphate, retinyl palmitate, DL-α-tocopherol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamine, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, phytomenadione, L-carnitine, riboﬂavin.|
|Practice Type||Branding Practice|
Nutrition sheet for Nutrilon standard stage 1
Right feeding method and schedule:
The schedule provided below is a guideline: the feeding times, the amount of formula and the distribution throughout the day can vary, because each baby has different needs.Your Child Health Clinic or doctor can give you advice about this, based on your child’s growth curve and your experiences.
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Standard 1 (± 4.5 grams). Ensure that your baby takes 15 - 20 minutes to finish a bottle.Your baby may experience tummy trouble by drinking too much, too little, too quickly, or formula that has not been dissolved properly.Your baby will tell youwhen it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle. Your baby will tell you when it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle. Most babies are not allowed to have more than 200 mL per feed and 1 litre per day.
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to a lukewarm temperature (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the bottle.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the bottle.
5. Screw the top on the bottle and shake gently until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Place a few drops of the formula on the inside of your wrist to check that the formula is not too warm. Is the formula at the right temperature? Then you can feed the child the bottle.
7. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
• Prepared formula can be stored for no more than one hour.
• You cannot use any left-over formula again.
• Once cooled, you can store boiled water in the refrigerator for 24 hours in a sealed container.
• Heat the cooled water in a microwave or bottle warmer before use.
Danone is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris. It has four business lines: Fresh Dairy products,Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. Nutricia is a part of the Danone group that specialises in baby food and clinical nutrition. Products range from infant formula to specialised nutrition for babies with specific needs and for breastfeeding mothers. It also produces and markets special clinical nutrition, diet products and disease-specific nutrition. And Nutrilon is an excellent product benefit babies in a wide range of the world baby population.