To exercise the right to cancel/return goods, you must inform us by email: email@example.com or send a letter to Customer Care Department, AtMall BV, Stationplein 45, A4,.004. Conditions of cancellation might differ based on the situation, please read through the following information and contact us if you have any question.
Delivery to EU
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason.The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate, other than a carrier) receives the last of the goods.
1. For orders canceled under the ICACRs, we will issue you with a full refund including the shipping cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in the value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or
(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or
(ii)(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the good have been returned; or
(iii) if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation.
2. We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
3, In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have canceled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. If we do not receive the goods back, we may arrange to have them collected from you at your cost. Thus you will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
4. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
5. Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the ICACRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation anytime after your order has been placed, up until 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email or post as described above.
6. All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to the relevant partner or our service center to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
Delivery to non-EU address
If the delivery address is a non-EU address, you are not entitled to the 14 days return policy. However, if an item you have ordered is not as described,e.g. is flawed or of a lower quality, you can return it to us and we will liaise with the partner on your behalf. Once the item is received by the relevant partner, or us on behalf of the partner, you will receive a full refund of the defective product, or alternatively, a discount, replacement or repair for the item when possible.
Bulk purchases in pallets or containers are not applicable with above policy. A separate procedure must be activated for any disputes in advance on case base.
1. Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
2. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return through your account and send the faulty goods back to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
3. If you discover a fault after this time, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a full refund. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear on our site. However, as electronic appliance monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your AtMall account.